Thank you for your interest in serving and supporting youth media creation with re:imagine/ATL!
We welcome volunteers with a wide variety of skills and experience, including specialized filmmaking & editing skills, as well as youth development, social justice, data entry, tech support, and good old fashioned elbow grease. Volunteers are at the core of re:imagine/ATL programming that fuel and support our success. Volunteers are not compensated except in love, appreciation, and satisfaction that they are improving and diversifying the media landscape of Atlanta and beyond. Hours vary by project.
To be notified of opportunities please create an account in our volunteer management system. You will be added to a mailing list that will notify you of opportunities, and we may reach out to you individually as needed. You may also e-mail email@example.com if you have questions or if there is a particular opportunity you are excited about.
Mobile Workshop Instructors
re:imagine/ATL is seeking experienced creative media professionals to lead workshops for teens across the metro Atlanta area this school year. We want to connect teachers that need classroom support with creative industry professionals that can guide students through interactive instruction and give them valuable learning tools. We are seeking professionals to instruct workshops featuring cinematography, video editing, screenwriting, animation, storyboarding, and podcasting.
+ Learn More
- 1 on 1 strategic meeting with reimagine/ATL
- 1 day at a school for observation to offer feedback and support to AV teacher + teach three, 90 minute workshops during school day (8:30a-3:30p)
Core Elements of Workshops:
- Workforce readiness (communication and working as a crew)
- Production skills (process start to finish with emerging technology)
- Continued education (provides elements of instructions outside of daily classroom setting)